Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 2012

I have finished my latest web design project for Green-Rock Audubon Society.  I will be doing maintenance for a few months and then will probably train one of their members to do the updates and make the current changes.  It was a wonderful experience working with the group, their board of directors are wonderful. There is a link on my portfolio page if you are interested in looking at their website.

The previous websites I worked on were for friends so this was a totally different experience and I have learned so much in the process.  I also learned I love doing this and would do it full time if I had enough clients.

I look forward to my next project and if you are interested in having me design a website for you, please contact me.   I will be happy to give you reference information from previous clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I am always interested in what you have to say.